Negotiations seem complete, but the scheduling is a little fuzzy. In exchange for me covering the cost of the cleaning, they will do the tree trimming required to get the trailer down the road to the land. There are a lot of trees along the road that will need trimming, so I think this is a fair exchange. One of the sellers, who is also a horticulturist, came out today to assess the situation. He says that it will be quite a chore to get something that big down the road to the land. I hope his buddy has better spacial perception, I see many ways to get it in. But I've never driven a fifth wheel, so I may well be wrong. I'm sure I'll learn quite a bit watching them bring it in.
If things go according to plan, it should be in place on the land next Sunday night.
I'm feeling pretty confident this is a good decision.